SAQA ID: 57712 | FURTHER EDUCATION AND TRAINING CERTIFICATE: GENERIC MANAGEMENT, NQF LEVEL 4: 150 CREDITS
The AACA The Business management course is designed to highlight the importance of organizational structure and management policies in a variety of business contexts. In this programme, students will learn about the best practices in business and financial management, office and legal practice, human resource management, business strategies, corporate restructuring and research methods in different trade industries.
The course is designed with the same intensity and quality as our on-campus learning, with the added flexibility of studying from anywhere in the world. Making use of the latest technologies in virtual learning, we are able to deliver to you the experience that makes AACA the best. The lessons are delivered though our App and live online class lectures.
This course is perfect for anyone, young or old, student or employed, passionate about the discipline of Business management.
Course Start Date: 25/01/2021
Duration: One Year
Number of Lessons: +/- 80
The one-year online course, is delivered in 4 cycles. Each cycle offers a unique approach and is designed to take the student through an exciting experience of gaining the skills necessary to function in the varied management contexts relevant to South African and international businesses.
The AACA online course is suitable for:
• A school-leaver who wishes to enter a junior position in administration.
• A person who has achieved another qualification in an applied area of practice or a non-vocational area and seeks a more business-oriented qualification.
• An employed person wishing to enhance, develop or formalise own skills and knowledge with a qualification in this area.
The qualification is designed to produce persons able to work in the varied management functions needed by most, if not all, businesses.
a) Minimum Qualification Requirements
• Grade 11 or Matric or Equivalent
• ID or Valid Passport
• Proof of residence
• Curriculum Vitae
• Competence in Communication, Mathematics and Computer literacy at NQF Level 3
b) Course Requirements
• Internet connection
• Work and Career Orientation
• Business Communication and Report Writing
• Administration: Fundamentals of Administrative Management
• Finance for Office Administrators: Managing Finance: Maths Literacy
• Customer Care: Build and Maintain Effective Customer Relations
• The Business Environment: Professional Office Conduct
• Human Resource Management
• Performance Management: Professional Secretarial Conduct
• Time, Stress and Crisis Management
• Assess, Manage and Monitor Risks
• Starting a Business
• Effective Marketing
• Managing Resources
• Computer Proficiency
• Managing External Stakeholders
• Bookkeeping for Secretaries
SAQA ID 91832: NQF Level 5 – Higher Certificate in Management:120 Credits
AACA certificate of completion.
- Personal/Executive Assistant
- Relationship Manager
- Executive Secretary and Receptionist
- Basic Contracts Administrator
- Business Administrator
- On completion of the course, the student is able to specialize in areas of administration such as reception, executive administration, financial literacy, relationship management, banking administration, legal knowledge, communication, secretarial services ,switchboard operations, financial administration ,banking Administration ,personal/executive assistant services ,data capturing ,systems administration ,human resources administration, project administration and support, call centre administration and human resources.