UNIT STANDARD BASED SHORT COURSE.
The AACA Customer Relations online short course is infused with the combination of practices, strategies and technologies that companies implement when managing, analysing, and capturing customer interaction, customer lifespan and development. The course aims to prepare students with strategies on improving customer retention, driving sales, self-management skills and productivity skills.
The course emulates the real-world environment by helping students learn multiple functional techniques for customer-related jobs through virtual learning. The course will cover topics such as consumer behavior, communications, marketing, customer relationship management, sales, and retail management.
The course is designed with the same intensity and quality as our on-campus learning, with the added flexibility of studying from anywhere in the world. Making use of the latest technologies in virtual learning, we are able to deliver to you the experience that makes AACA the best. The lessons are delivered though our App and live online class lectures.
This course is perfect for anyone, young or old, student or employed, passionate about the customer relations discipline.
Course Start Date: 25/01/2021
Duration: Six Months
Number of Lessons: +/- 40
The short course, is delivered in 6 months. The student is taken through an exciting experience of gaining skills of meeting customer needs and expectations in a positive manner and recognising and resolving customer complaints that may arise.
The AACA online customer relations short course, is designed to equip the students with the skills of;
• Identifying opportunities for enhancing the quality of service to customers, thereby enhancing their overall experience.
• Identify customer needs and expectations.
• Recognise customer dissatisfaction and take action to resolve the situation.
• Identify and use opportunities to enhance the quality of customer service.
a) Minimum Qualification Requirements
• ID or Valid Passport
• Proof of residence
• Grade 11 or Matric or Equivalent
• Curriculum Vitae
• Competence in Communication, Mathematical and Computer literacy at NQF Level 3
b) Course Requirements
• Internet connection
• Determining the requirements of a customer
• Dealing with customer complaints: Recognising customer dissatisfaction and taking action to resolve the situation
• Identifying customer needs and expectations
• Identifying and using opportunities to enhance the quality of customer service
• Communicating with customers
• Providing Customer Service
• Care for customers
• Monitoring the level of service to a range of customers
• Identifying and managing areas of customer service impact
• Applying the basic skills of customer service
• Consumer behavior
• Customer relationship management
• Retail management.
On completion of this course, a student will be awarded;
• A unit standard based certificate encompassing the following unit standards;
1). SAQA ID: 7789: Provide Customer Service, NQF Level 4: 8 Credits
2). SAQA ID: 246740:Care for Customers : NQF Level 4: 3 credits:
3). SAQA ID: 242829: Monitor the level of service to a range of customers: NQF Level 4: 5 Credits
4). SAQA ID :10054 : Identify and manage areas of customer service impact NQF Level 5 :6 credits
5). SAQA ID:114974: Apply the basic skills of customer service: NQF Level 2 :2 Credits
• AACA certificate of completion.
- Client Relations Manager
- Customer Service Agent
- General Customer Service Representative
- Customer Relationship Consultant
- Customer Relations Officer
- Customer Service Manager
- Customer Service Clerk
- Call Center Sales Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Consultant