SAQA ID: 96797 | HIGHER CERTIFICATE IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP, NQF LEVEL 5: 120 CREDITS
Entrepreneurship is the endeavor for initiating, creating, owning, and commercializing an idea, technology, product, or service, in addition to assuming the risks and rewards associated with that enterprise.
The AACA entrepreneurship online course is ideal for those looking to start a business, learn how to develop and manage it; those with persistence, willingness and patience to develop a business despite the risks associated with it. Entrepreneurship course, is the study of how new businesses are created as well as the how to establish sustainability.
The course is designed with the same intensity and quality as our on-campus learning, with the added flexibility of studying from anywhere in the world. Making use of the latest technologies in virtual learning, we are able to deliver to you the experience that makes AACA the best. The lessons are delivered though our App and live online class lectures.
This course is perfect for anyone, young or old, student or employed, passionate about the discipline of entrepreneurship.
Course Start Date: 25/01/2021
Duration: One Year
Number of Lessons: +/- 80
The one-year online course, is delivered in 4 cycles. Each cycle offers a unique approach and is designed to take the student through an exciting experience of gaining skills in establishing their own businesses thereby assisting in improving the economic landscape within and outside Southern Africa.
The AACA entrepreneurship online course is designed to:
• Provide students with learning opportunities for understanding the various aspects of entrepreneurship, along with the key functional skills required to practice it.
• Stimulate venture creation to individuals who would like to equip themselves with the skills of being self-employed.
• Give candidates opportunities to drive economic growth in a business environment and to improve their business management skills.
a) Minimum Qualification Requirements
• Grade 12 or Matric or Equivalent
• ID or Valid Passport
• Proof of residence
• Curriculum Vitae
• Competence in Communication, Mathematical and Computer literacy at NQF Level 4.
b) Course Requirements
• Internet connection
• Management Principles
• Business Communication
• Business Marketing
• Business Finance and Accounting
• Strategic Business Management
• Operations management
SAQA ID:96797: NQF Level 5 – | Higher Certificate in Entrepreneurship:120 Credits
AACA certificate of completion.
- Business reporter
- Not-for-profit fundraiser
- Research and development manager/personnel
- Sales personnel
- Business consultant
- Business manager
- Marketing consultant
- Business administrator